Guidelines for HuntersReserve.com Community Participation
We want to know what you think! As a Hunter's Reserve customer, we invite you to participate in the Hunter's Reserve Community by sharing authentic feedback about our products and services. These Community Guidelines will help you use Community features such as Customer Reviews. Your participation in the Hunter's Reserve Community will help future shoppers make more informed buying decisions. So tell us - what did you like or not like about a specific product? Please be honest with your feedback!
We take the integrity of our Hunter's Reserve Community very seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or contribute false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines or we determine in our sole discretion that your participation is abusive, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, we may restrict your ability to use Community features, remove your content, or suspend or terminate your account. Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate the concern thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
By accessing or using our Community features, you agree to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. These Guidelines apply to any content (including text, images, video, and links) you submit to Hunter's Reserve and actions you take (such as voting on helpfulness) when using our Customer Reviews feature. Hunter's Reserve may but shall not be obligated to post your submission.
To submit content using our Community features such as Customer Reviews, you must be at least 18 years old.
Hunter's Reserve values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others.
COMMUNITY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS
If the content you submit does not comply with these Guidelines, it will be rejected or removed. We are unable to accept the following content:
Inappropriate, Offensive or Illegal Content
- Do not submit content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening or inflammatory. For example, do not use obscenities or profanity, express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, or promote organizations with such views.
- Do not submit private information such as phone numbers, mailing addresses or other personal information.
- Do not engage in name-calling or attack people.
- Do not submit content that encourages or supports behavior that is fraudulent, abusive, illegal or violent.
- Do not impersonate other people or organizations.
Do not submit content that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only submit your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Do not submit sexual content. We reserve the right to restrict sexual content on our site as some of our customers may be sensitive to such content.
Promotional Content and Commercial Solicitations
In order to preserve the integrity of our Community content, content and activities consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or submitting content regarding your (or your relative's, close friend's, business associate's, or employer's) products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or submitting content regarding your competitors' products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or submitting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for creating, modifying, or submitting content.
- Submitting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
The only exceptions are:
You may submit content requested by Hunter's Reserve such as Customer Reviews of products you purchased on Hunter's Reserve. In those cases, your content must comply with any additional guidelines specified by Hunter's Reserve. Read more about the Hunter's Reserve Rewards Program here.
Additional Non-compliant Content
- Content that is not relevant to the product.
- Content that includes non-Hunter's Reserve URL’s or links, or links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Content that is written in a language other than English unless there is a clear connection to the product such as a phrase appearing on the product or product page.